Monday 26 February 2007

The Not So Inevitable Second Blog

So I've managed to get past 1st base, but I'm not on a date and nor am i playing baseball.

I've managed to post a second blog, which is a quite an achievement really, as the number of inactive blogs are reportedly outnumbering active blogs these days. I suspect this must include spam blogs on the inactive side, otherwise there really are an enormous amount of quitters out there. Send them all to rehab I say.

So for this blog entry its back to its pre-tangent course and the archetypal first blog entry: what the hell is this blog all about?

This blog is about brands and media in the age of online video and digital culture. Its about communities and marketing in the connected world. Its about me participating in the new participatory culture.

I will do my upmost to post often and write about interesting things. The waffle will be kept to a minimum. Hmmm ... onto the next post!

No comments: